The Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers & Twos
The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers & Twos is a comprehensive curriculum that now offers expanded daily support, guidance, and inspiration to teachers and caregivers of the youngest learners. It consists of The Foundation, three research-based volumes that provide the “what” and “why” of responsive caregiving, and Daily Resources, which offer the important “how” to help foster children’s learning and growth.
The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers & Twos
- -is based on 38 objectives for development and learning, which are fully aligned with the School Readiness Goals for Infants and Toddlers in Head Start and early learning standards for each state.
- -helps teachers and caregivers implement developmentally appropriate practices and offer responsive daily routines and meaningful experiences that nurture learning and development.
- -offers daily opportunities for teachers and caregivers to use assessment information to individualize routines and experiences for young children.
- -provides built-in guidance for building the kind of meaningful partnerships with families that are an essential factor in how infants, toddlers and twos experience your program and how much they gain from it.
- offers complete support in classrooms where children are learning two languages
The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool
The Creative Curriculum for Preschool is an award-winning curriculum for preschool success. Comprising The Foundation, five research-based volumes that provide the knowledge base of the curriculum, and the Daily Resources, which offer step-by-step guidance in the form of Teaching Guides and additional daily teaching tools, The Creative Curriculum for Preschool is fully aligned with the Head Start Child Development and Early Learning Framework and state early learning standards.
Using exploration and discovery as a way of learning, The Creative Curriculum for Preschool enables children to develop confidence, creativity, and lifelong critical thinking skills.
The Creative Curriculum for Preschool
- -is based on 38 objectives for development and learning, which are fully aligned with the Head Start Child Development and Early Learning Framework as well as early learning standards for every state.
- -presents knowledge-building volumes and daily practice resources in tandem, giving every educator the “what,” “why” and “how” of early childhood education.
- offers daily opportunities to individualize instruction, helping teachers meet the needs of every type of learner.
- -addresses all the important areas of learning, from social-emotional and math to technology and the arts, and incorporates them throughout every part of every day.
- -offers daily, built-in opportunities for observation, helping teachers and administrators clearly see the strong relationship between curriculum and assessment.
- -offers complete support for working with English- and dual-language learners, including detailed guidance that helps to build teachers’ knowledge about best practices.
- -contains guidance for working with all learners, including advanced learners and children with disabilities.